Software Engineer * Mobile
Oxford Search Group has been engaged by a well-known, multiple award-winning Cincinnati company who is seeking a seasoned mobile software engineer to join their organization. The company provides a work/life balanced environment great pay/benefits, plus other attractive perks.
* Responsible for leading in the planning and estimating process with clients, Business Analysts, architects and team members.
* Leading or benchmarking with other companies to collect research in terms of best practices or application packages and providing recommendations.
* Advising on system options, risk, cost versus benefits, and impacts on business processes and goals.
* Designing, developing, maintaining and documenting enterprise software applications or modules.
* Taking ownership of the overall quality of the application.
* Documenting changes to architecture, integration, and conversion plans.
* Making modules production ready by staging objects in the correct environment, completing forms, following procedures, and completing necessary documents
* Providing Tier III (integration) support.
* Providing technical leadership, coaching and mentoring to team members
* Providing technical guidance or business process expertise.
Minimum 6 years of professional software development experience
5+ years of experience with Java for Android
5 years of experience with Android SDK
4-5 years of UI Design experience
5+ years of experience using Web Services
3+ years of experience developing mobile applications within the Android OS for devices or tablets
Minimum 3 years of experience of providing technical leadership, coaching, and mentoring to team members with proven success on multiple enterprise-wide software development projects with support and delivery in a production support role in a medium to large business; providing security guidance or business process expertise
Ability to coach and explain standard use cases and design decisions
Our employee-partners enjoy:
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
Disability and Life Insurance Package
Paid Time Off and Holidays
Career Advancement Opportunities