Enterprise Services Sales Specialist
The Enterprise Services Specialist executes Services Strategy inside assigned accounts, working with Client Executive and at times Account Manager. This role is responsible for selling a defined portfolio of more complex solutions and leads the solution development, pricing, proposal and negotiations on all SOWs.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with Client Executive (and at times Account Manager) to execute premium services strategy within an assigned account.
- Independently drives customer engagements, meetings, and develops opportunities using SMEs and other skilled assets to position, propose and close deals.
- Uses strong negotiation selling skills to propose, sell and delivery profitable PREMIUM services.
- Creates value propositions through TCO, ROI and value based measures.
- Understands and leads the solution development, pricing, proposal and negotiations on SOWs.
- Works collaboratively with matrix teams to provide a quality deliverable to the client.
- Uses collaboration to build trust, confidence and influence with client.
- Clearly articulates Ricoh's position in the industry and value to the client.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelordegree or equivalent experience in related field.
- 7+ years experience selling into F5000 companies.
- Consultative selling experiencerequired
- Proven success in selling services.