Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award winning business process outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry.
This position requires an individual with a minimum of 5 years leadership experience along with a proven track record of managing multiple locations for the following service lines; mail, shipping/receiving, facility management, asset accounting, employee commute programs other related office services, have the ability to identify and resolve potential problems, strong leadership, customer relationship skills, project management, excellent computer skills, along with other duties as assigned. Must be able to fulfill the operational requirement at all sites in the event of a vacancy.
General Responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
Enterprise Services Management Summary
- Manage delivery of operations of the facility teams across multiple locations/states.
- Develop North American team within multiple states across time zones effectively - including coaching and developing site management, goal setting, touch bases, performance reviews and hiring.
- Key point of contact for Vendor Management for various client companies and functions
- Act as liaison with Asset Management teams and Shipping and Receiving teams
- Assist with the daily management of the national trip reduction mandates and commute program management: this includes monitoring commute email address and responding to any issues or concerns. Act as the secondary interface between the riders and dispatch for any late shuttles or bus problems in the SF Bay Area. Responds to any new commute idea and provides commute support, quarterly commute fairs and updates management of all inquiries.
- Constantly looking at ways to improve the program and the commute experience for the employees and stays abreast of all laws and initiatives that could enhance or affect the programs.
- Prepare and track Facility Services metrics including budget tracking, volumes for all services, SLA compliance, and project tracking oversite.
- Compile all site information from on-site management and prepare monthly reporting including assisting with the QBR and updating all site manuals
- Resolves client issues and maintains effective customer relationships
- Process any personnel Recommends Service Enhancements & Value add to clients change forms in the event of hiring, termination, promotion and transfers.
- Analyze customer needs and operational capacity, generates complex management information reports and recommends effective solutions to achieve results
- Ensure that all operational requirements, production controls, quality controls and customer SLA's are established and managed effectively resulting in non-conformance exposures (i.e., injuries, low productivity, employee dissatisfaction, etc.) and high client satisfaction
Interface with the client, operations team, and corporate departments as necessary
- Oversee workflow, productivity and employees performance, Assist in the preparation and process employee annual evaluations and make recommendation for scoring and pay increases
- Create a pleasant working environment that is diverse, conducive to development, inclusive of others ideas and solutions, and where employees are valued for their contributions
- Process payroll activities for North America sites
- Work with TMG accounting and on billing accuracy and invoicing
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 4-year college degree is preferred; or equivalent experience in related field
- Facilities and/or shipping & receiving experience required
- Requires proven track record of operations leadership and integrity by possessing 5-7 years of related experience in
- Production, Office services, Facilities Management with extensive management experience.
- Consistently demonstrates professional demeanor, appearance and attitude. A high level of confidentially is required.
- Possesses experience in a team environment by maintaining positive, productive relationships with co-workers, peers, management, and clients
- Exceptional operational expertise including quality and six sigma process improvement and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance tactical business needs with strategic directions
- Ability to build strong internal and external business and customer relationships
- Ability to solve complex and unique problems that have a significant impact on the business
- Excellent analytic, verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, highly reliable with excellent attendance and punctuality record. This position will require 24-7 on call coverage
- Proven ability to remain calm under pressure; resilient.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adapt to an ever-changing work environment.
- Assertive and resourceful; motivated; willing to ask questions and take initiative without direction.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Domestic travel is up to 20%