Summary / Description
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Enterprise Service Desk Leads interested in joining our team in Reston, VA and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this position you will be responsible for providing work direction for all Operations and Help Desk Agents. Also responsible for the execution of Service Desk processes for all clients within multiple US locations.
The Enterprise Service Desk Lead provides direct management for all assigned service desk agents. In addition, the Enterprise Service Desk Lead provides work direction for all supervisors and agents on a shift.
Direct management will include responsibility for staffing, performance management, career development and People soft Administrative management of personnel and work direction of assigned staff.
This position will also serve to execute the authoritative duties of the Watch Officer function as it relates to the Emergency Change Advisory Board (ECAB) participation, operational escalations when warranted, managing incident activity and managing the monitoring process for change activity and raised floor access.
• Direct management of technical staff
• Work direction of supervisory staff and agents on a shift
• Participant in ECABs
• Lead and drive Incident bridges as required
• Maintain control of all raised floor activities for the assigned shift
• Leadership of staff across all multi-client data centers/locations
• Coordination and teamwork with peers and staff
Bachelor's Degree and minimum 10 years of experience managing medium and high complexity projects, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ability to train and develop staff
- ability to work in a time sensitive environment
- ability to generate business cases for new projects that support program goals
- CompTIA certification a Plus
- Windows 10 Training a Plus
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent competency in MS Office Suite