Boeing is currently seeking an IT Enterprise Automation Tools System Design and Integration Specialist (Level 3) to join our team. This position is located in North Charleston, SC; Bellevue, WA; or St. Louis, MO.
The ideal candidate will provide work within our Business Service Automation team and will have a background in enterprise automation in order support three applications: Micro Focus (MF) (Formerly HPE) Server Automation (SA), Operations Orchestration (OO), and Network Automation (NA).
- Working with Business Analyst and application leads to create specifications, processes and other deliverables.
- Drafting test plans and scripts, performing test and reporting on test results.
- Managing Access Control Policies and other compliance documentation
- Performing account administration.
- Supporting troubleshooting analysis activities.
- Participating in security analysis of tools (with the architect).
- Application administration tasks or planned maintenance activities.
- Increasing deployment maturity of COTS applications through automation.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Work Authorization Requirements:
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/ Experience):
- Experience with IT architecture, deployment, and support of AT LEAST ONE of the following Micro Focus (formerly HPE) tools: Server Automation, Operations Orchestration, or Network Automation.
- Experience with server and network provisioning and lifecycle automation tools and processes.
- Experience integrating complex applications on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Experience with scripting or programming.
- Experience researching, producing and presenting technical information.
- Note: We are not looking for a candidate whose sole automation experience is restricted to scripting. It is acceptable to have similar experience noted above with Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc. Candidates will not move forward without enterprise automation tool experience.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/ Experience):
- More than 3 years of experience in software development
- More than 3 years of experience in IT Architecture and Development
Typical Education / Experience:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four yeardegree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.