Job Summary: See More
The primary purpose of this role is to lead the development of a secure solutions architecture (spanning technologies across a domain) requiring the integration of multiple viewpoints including business, application, data, and infrastructure across the enterprise.
This role is responsible for creating and maintaining security patterns for the solution architectures and collaborating with other architects to develop secure solution blueprints, ensuring adherence to security standards.
This role works as an integral part of project teams to secure their conceptual, logical, and physical architectures required for business solution delivery. This role includes responsibility for providing critical decision support, guidance, and recommendations regarding project and program design deliverables.
This role works with development teams, providing security related guidance to ensure that program and project architectures adhere to the applicable security standards for the target-state architectures.
- Works closely with subject matter experts to develop and deliver a complete security architecture solution for assigned projects, often covering an entire Domain
- Produces high-quality security architecture specifications, white papers, technical documentation, roadmaps and presentation materials
- Presents Domain security fundamentals and technical specifications to small development teams
- Carries out governance recommendations for assigned services, often spanning and entire Domain, and methodologies for testing and certifying new services
- Assists the Development teams by helping them build their security expertise and develop an operational model specific to Lowe's
- Ensures that all logging and monitoring concerns are well understood and implemented according to regulations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
- 8 years of experience in IT
- 5 years of hands-on technical expertise in Security Architecture, automation, integration, and deployment
- 2 years of experience leading technical teams with or without direct reports
- 2 years of experience in IT security, compliance and risk management
- Experience driving an enterprise security program's evolution to meet new requirements
- Master's degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
- CISM certification and at least one non-security related certification in the assigned Domain (e.g., CCNA, MCSE, etc.)
- CISSP certification
- 1 year of experience managing a large Operation's security architecture program
- Experience working within the SABSA Framework
- Experience in IT within the retail industry
- Experience as an Enterprise Architect
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.
Valid through: 11/12/2021