EnterpriseSecurityArchitecture is part TD’sTechnologyRisk Management and InformationSecurity (TRMIS) group, with alignment to TD’s EnterpriseArchitecture group. TRMIS is a group oftechnology,security andrisk professionals in Canada, the U.S. and the U.K., focused on managing a comprehensive program to assess, prioritize, and mitigate businessrisk withtechnology controls. EnterpriseArchitecture isresponsible for cross line of business consultation, strategy and planning for enterprise capabilities. In EnterpriseSecurityArchitecture, our vision is to enable the business by continuously reducing informationsecurityrisk by ensuring the presence and completeness ofsecurity qualities in derived works (solutions) based on EnterpriseSecurityArchitecture artifacts (Securityrelated Target State, Road maps, Principles, Position Papers etc.)
About This Role
Reporting to the AVP Enterprise SecurityArchitecture will be responsible for securing TD across the enterprise, driving the qualities of security throughout the environment and data lifecycle.
As an Enterprise Security Architect, you are required to be a self-directed, motivated security professional and have responsibility over assessing the alignment of the assigned projects and initiatives with TRMIS security standards, published Target State Architecture and security patterns. In addition, the successful candidate must work strategically and transparently within the TRMIS organization as well as Security Architects supporting TRMIS Security Domains.
• Perform project and program assessments and provide constructive feedback through SAR (Security Architecture Review) process
• Contribute in the creation and maintenance of Target State Security Architectures, Security Roadmap, Security Architecture Principles that ensure the qualities of security are maintained in derived solutions for assigned Security Domains
• Contribute to security system design and architecture frameworks including technology architecture strategy, policies, ‘guiding principles’ and governing standards for security the assigned domain.
• Apply industry/technical knowledge to provide solutions that increase business results and minimize risk
What can you bring to TD?Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- • Applied knowledge of business requirements and architecture to the maintenance and enhancement of the enterprise-wide and/or project specific architecture frameworks and models
• Translate security standards and patterns into programs and projects requirements on architecture level
• Work with other Architects, Design Leads and stakeholders in peer review to ensure the continued presence, appropriateness and completeness of security qualities in solutions
• Participate in the development of requirements to facilitate both business vision realization and security architecture target state creation
• Understand the capabilities and limitations of the security components (e.g., technology, operations, and management)
• Influences product direction and integrates technology from a security and architectural perspective within the business environment
• Identify enhancements and gaps in architectural frameworks, standards and patterns to raise them for consideration for inclusion in the future versions
• Participate in knowledge transfer with senior management, the team, other technical areas and business units
• Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in achieving business objectives and providing client services, lessons learned and knowledge transfer
Qualifications • 5+ years of experience in an enterprise, solution or Security Architecture role or a related field.
• Experience in Enterprise or solution architecture using a recognized architecture methodology or framework is an asset (SABSA, TOGAF, Zachman)
• One or more certification in the following areas (or equivalent) would be considered an asset: CISSP, SSCP, CISA, CISM or CIPP
• Relevant work experience in security technologies and practices (e.g. Intrusion Detection, Authentication Mechanisms, Enterprise Security tools, penetration testing etc.) with a broad understanding across multiple IT disciplines and emerging trends
• Knowledge of Security Management frameworks (e.g. ISO 27002, COBIT etc.)
• Ability to document and communicate the status of progress against plans and take corrective actions
• Ability to work effectively with internal business and technology partners at all levels of the organization
• Support a work environment that promotes partner service, quality, innovation and teamwork
• Expertise, knowledge and interest in additional security domains is an asset
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen – from the inside.