Enterprise Security Administrator I
Less than 5 years experience •
Job Profile Summary
The Enterprise Security Administrator I isresponsible for system andnetwork access by implementing and reviewing system andfacilities access and othersecurity relatedprocesses and procedures. The Enterprise Security Administrator I enforcessecurity policies and procedures by administering and monitoring datasecurity profiles on all platforms, reviewingsecurity violationreports andinvestigatingsecurity exceptions.Job Description
- Maintain user provisioning lifecycle.
- Grant user access based on predefined profiles.
- Work closely with peer teams participating in onboarding and off boarding procedures.
- Manage the enterprise multifactor authentication toolset.
- Review employee and contractor accounts for computer systems, applications, and networkshares.
- Review/audit user and administrator access.
- Perform directory reviews to ensure alignment with Information Security policies and program.
- Evaluate and recommend approach for irregular user access requests.
- Ensure access requests are properly documented and approved.
- Be available to work off-hours on release weekends to assist with adjusting access levels for developers, System Analysts and release team members to ensure they can do their testing of release ticket items.
- Keep up to date on new technologies by participating in the onboarding of new applications moving forward the model of centrally provisioned access.
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 – 5 years of information technology and/or security administration work experience.
- Hands on experience managing and provisioning user accounts using Active directory.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Security+, GSEC, or equivalent security certification.
- Experience working with systems (UNIX/Linux/Windows) and directories (LDAP/AD)
- Experience with multi-factor authentication toolsets a plus.
- Experience with privileged account management (PAM) toolsets a plus.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of principle of least privilege (POLP) and inherited security implications.
- Knowledge of role based access controls (RBAC), and inherited security implications.
- Experience with scriptinglanguages (PowerShell, VBScript, etc.)
- Demonstrate analytical, problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge/experience in requirements gathering, documentation, and development.
- Ability to interact effectively with management and end users.
- Strong familiarity with IT Data Security Architecture concepts.
- Expert-level Microsoft Office software user.
- Good working knowledge of Internet security concepts and web application architecture.
- Strong relationship management and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work under pressure. Maintains composure and professionalism in an interrupt-driven environment.
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities/tasks.
- Must be flexible and embrace change