Flinks is a data company that empowers businesses to provide better financial services to consumers, by connecting users' bank accounts, providing financial insights and credit risk intelligence. Driven by the belief that data should belong to consumers, Flinks connects to over 250 million financial accounts. Trusted by hundreds of world-class companies, Flinks helps them digitize their processes, improve their user experience and reduce delinquency.
At Flinks, we work to create the future with passion, ambition and at times a bit of an obsession. We see ourselves as builders in an industry in dire need of change, enablers making deliberate choices together, and pathfinders taking the risks we deem necessary. In the end, it comes down to 4 core values: Audacity, Autonomy, Learning, and Profitability.
With us, you would also have the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home (remote - if you want)!
About the role
We are continuously growing within the Canadian market and are looking for a seasoned sales professional with a proven track record to help with our expansion.
What you'll be doing
- Focusing on acquiring large and/or enterprise size clients
- Grow new revenues through new and existing clients in the Canadian market
- Accountability; meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Generate New Sales Qualified Leads (SQL). Always pursue the generation of new SQLs through various lead generation efforts and increase pipeline weighted value
- Pursue and qualify inbound leads assigned by Sales Enablement.
- Ensure efficient salesmanship in complex environments to progress deals through the pipeline and generate new recurring revenues.
- Ensure growth of existing clients by generating new deal opportunities through up-sell and cross-sell initiatives by collaborating with the Customer Management (CM) team.
- Continuously strive to keep your contacts, deals and pipeline updated in real-time in FAST. Ensure clean and efficient hand-off with sales enablement, enterprise sales and CM team.
- Provide an updated productivity and performance overview by using FAST. Ensure a feedback loop with sales enablement for assigned leads and inbound leads quality.
- Ensure communication to key stakeholders of market needs, competitive intel and product requirements.
- Fail Fast - Learn Fast. Apply agile methodology to continuously improve strategies
YOU are a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with 5 to 10 years of sales experience in the technology and/or financial services sectors or a relevant business-to-business (B2B) industry characterized by long, complex sales cycles and ongoing service requirements.
- Outstanding Interpersonal skills including the ability to build positive and productive relationships with diverse groups of people;
- Highly developed planning, organizing and negotiating skills; can manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and respond to changing priorities;
- Self-starter mindset with a record of accomplishment as a successful sales professional including developing and executing profitable sales initiatives;
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders, including leadership;
- Bilingual in French and English would be an asset