***This is a work from home and travel position. We?re targeting candidates in Dallas Fort Worth, Austin or Houston, TX***
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a ?Best Place to Work? for more than five years running.
We?re hiring for an Enterprise Sales Representative focused on our insurance vertical. In this role, you?ll be relied upon to maintain and grow current customer accounts as well as aggressively pursue new business. The person that?s going to be successful in this role is going to be a self-starter, resilient and driven to win with deep interpersonal skills and the ability to craft creative solutions. As one of the fastest growing private companies in the country and with uncapped commissions there is a lot of opportunity for success in this role.
- Source and develop potential customer relationships and actively manage existing customer base.
- Identify opportunities for increased revenue and volume.
- Identify accounts where revenues may be shrinking and formulate strategies for retention and growth.
- Actively develop relationships with key users.
- Coordinate with Customer Success team to get customer feedback on product improvements.
- Conduct strategic account reviews regularly to review service needs and usage trends.
- Define business objectives by identifying products and pricing that meet customer needs.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Identify business trends and forecast demand.
- Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of salesexperience.
- At least 1year of enterprise salesexperience, including an understanding of navigating strategic deals with complex customers.
- Strong documented history of success and top performance. Let?s see that enterprise salesexperience.
- Ability to travel50% of the time, with the remainder of your time spent telecommuting from home. Majority of travel within Texas.
EagleView? offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.