We are looking for a consultative hunter/farmer to sell Vital Images’ enterprise software solutions and services. The Enterprise Sales Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships within an assigned geographical territory; including, large IDN’s and complex, high visibility, strategic, and tactically important accounts.
This is hunter/farmer will drive sales from cold call to close. The Enterprise Sales Manager will develop and implement an annual business plan to support attainment of quota and market share growth. With a hunter mindset, the ESM will prospect for new customers and business opportunities. As a consultative sales professional, the Enterprise Sales Manager will also be responsible for growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio, qualifying new opportunities to support a balanced sales funnel.
- Achieve annual and quarterly goals of booking and revenue targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting.
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge about IT, Radiology, Cardiology, Vital Images, and competitive products
- Identify customer’s technical and clinical requirements and position Vital Images’ products to fit within the customer’s environment
- Develop and maintain consultative sales relationships with all key-buying influences in each account. This will consist of multiple levels within the customer's organization, including system level department administrators, physicians, and the C suite (CFO, CIO, CEO and CMO/CMIO)
- Consistently deliver solutions that are highly valued, by both the customer and Vital Images, and are considered high impact, complex and strategic. Sell point of sale service contracts and drive margin though selling value and holding price.
- Develop and deliver customer presentations, generate proposals, prepare sales quotations, plan customer meetings, and demonstrate equipment capabilities on products in assigned territory.
- Close software contract negotiations by interfacing with all of the customer’s key buying influencers
- Maintain satisfactory after-sale relationships and work to develop long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.
- Ability to travel up to 70% to customer sites and attending industry trade shows as needed.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree required (prefer computer science, healthcare, business or marketing)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling enterprise software. Selling in the medical industry preferred.
- Must have successful track record with sales quota achievement
- Must have 3 years’ experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook (Viso would be a plus)
- Must have strong technical aptitude to understand the technical requirements in various enterprise environments.