Our client provides a full range of market-leading wireless solutions, including DAS design, deployment, maintenance, and more. Their strong commitment to long-term customer relationships has earned them a strong market reputation. They are hiring an Enterprise Sales Manager to develop the customer base within enterprise solutions.
The Enterprise Sales Manager is open due to growth in several major market areas. This person will build strong, long-term relationships with enterprise customers for wireless solutions sales opportunities and maintenance contracts.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped high-percentage commissions. Full benefits package, medical/dental/vision, PTO, 401(K), expense account, and more.
- Feature-rich, price-competitive solutions, with a niche in DAS maintenance contracts.
- Large target market and history of strong growth.
- Strong partnerships with major telecom carriers and OEMs.
- Outstanding post-sales value: top-level field support and top-level deployment customer service.
- Extensive resources, funding, and sales support. Zero debt, financially stable.
- Dynamic, well-funded sales team that is top of the industry and poised to take advantage of new markets.
- Company management has deep technical expertise in the DAS and RF industry.
- Agility of a small company with the funding of a large company.
- Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space.
- Approach and build relationships with enterprises for wireless solutions, including iDAS/oDAS design, deployment, commissioning new systems, and long-term DAS maintenance contracts.
- Meet with top prospects to deliver technical sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Manage long sales cycle from end to end, and hand off completed deals to post-sales and deployment team.
- Identify and prospect new clients at the enterprise level. Prospect venue owners to upsell and cross-sell services and solutions.
- Uphold top-level SLAs for enterprise relationships.
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience in the wireless/telecom industry.
- Direct experience working for a major carrier, neutral host, integrator, or OEM.
- Strong experience building relationships with enterprise customers across many industries.
- Technical understanding of wireless solutions, including:
- DAS (indoor/outdoor)
- Small cells
- RF technology
- 3G, 4G/LTE, and 5G
- Excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract negotiation.