Our client designs and builds award-winning networkinfrastructure that powers connectivity for smart cities, high-tech venues, and large enterprises. Over their past decade of success, they have delivered millions of dollars of fiber, network equipment, telecom infrastructure, and more. They are hiring an Enterprise Sales Manager to market the company's connectivity networkinfrastructure solutions.
The Enterprise Sales Manager will have the opportunity to step into a thriving, high-demand networkinfrastructure market that is expected to double in the next few years. This person will play a key role in expanding the company's connectivity infrastructure in major market regions.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive compensation and full benefits package, including base salary, uncapped commissions, medical benefits, and large company expense account.
- Report directly to the VP.
- Extensive sales support resources: lead generation, sales engineers, project implementation team, paid referrals, company-funded market research, and more.
- Flexible work-from-home options available.
- High-performing executive leadership with over 100 combined years of industry experience.
- Strong pipeline of resources: inside sales team and pre-sales support.
- Extremely high-growth market segment.
- Strong customer focus and many awards for quality customer experience and product integrity.
- High employee tenure in sales department.
- Training opportunities, especially for emerging technology.
- History of investing in employees and prioritizing career growth.
- Lead sales strategy to grow revenue within networkinfrastructure and hardware. Target major customers within the commercial and enterprise space.
- Identify and take advantage of large sales opportunities within key territories. Prospect and close long-cycle sales leads within target markets and establish sales relationships.
- Wine and dine clients in target market areas.
- Provide expertise to pricing and proposal team to develop custom RFPs/RFQs.
- Accompany sales engineers to high-profile client meetings to demonstrate network solutions.
- Collaborate with other sales and marketing team members to create sales forecasts and reports.
- 4+ years of technical sales experience, with an emphasis on hunting new business.
- Strong relationship-building skills for B2B long sales cycles. Existing network of contacts and relationships.
- Experience selling to enterprises, healthcare facilities, or data centers.
- Understanding of network equipment and hardware (Cisco, Juniper, routers, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in a related field.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and technical presentation skills. Comfortable working with high-level decision-makers.
- Some travel.