We’re headquartered in San Diego with teams split between SoCal and bay area. We are seeking intelligent, honest, passionate, Enterprise sales professionals who have the appetite to disrupt an industry, and innovate without bias. We believe in hard work and uncapped earning potential in a high-growth environment. We’re building a sales machine on the Western US, preferably in California or Pacific Northwest.
- Identify and quantify customer needs and opportunities (Enterprise targets)
- Exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets with consultative sales or challenger sales approach
- Develop a territory, develop 5x quota in pipeline with viable opportunities, and be able to forecast accurately
- Strategically within and across marketing, IT and leadership functions within the target accounts
- 5-10 years complex Saas/ software salesexperience running deals as quarterback
- Prior Enterprise salesexperience in email, ecommerce or mobilerequired
- Working in a fast-paced growing company environment where self-starters can excel
- Excellent sales, lead development, qualification and presentation skills
- Stable record with2+ years in each organization or upward growth within the same
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Generous salary/compensation and annual/quarterly bonus plan
- Stock Options for all employees
- Full Health/Medical coverage (100% paid by company)
- Paid Holidays, Sick leave and self-managed Vacation policy (we don’t cap time off)
- Remote Work/Life Balance (work from home, office, remote)
- Dedicated “learning” budget for expanding skills/expertise – continual learning
- Dental/Vision plans (reimbursement)
- A cool place to work
While we are open to remote candidates, we are primarily searching for local San Diego hires or candidates willing to relocate.
To apply for this job, please send an email to tiffany.