We are looking for a high-performing Enterprise Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
As Account Sales Executive for Cloud4Wi, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth through direct Client engagement for our main verticals and channel recruitment and development. In this role, you’ll spend the majority of your time visiting potential Clients, Partner and collaborating with our Product Sales Specialist.
This is a high-energy and dynamic position, you must be extremely organized, accurate at forecasting and able to manage a large volume of opportunities. If you’re a highly competitive salesperson and not one to shy away from building your own business, then this is the job for you!
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets by directly closing target business accounts
- Have a strong understanding of the retail and digital landscape
- Develop a strong sales pipeline with an Enterprise Market List, focused on retail and digital sector with a hunting approach from cold calls to field meetings.
- Understand client needs and requirements.
- Drive business meetings in the field.
- Accurate account and pipeline management with professional-level of forecasting.
- Expertly demonstrate value proposition and benefits.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting to close working with Channel Partner.
- Minimum 5 years of enterprise sales experience ideally in the retail and digital sector
- Enterprise business to business (B2B) Hunters with experience closing deals with an Annual Contract Value from $ 30K to $150K.
- Preferably with Solution selling experience to Retailers, Restaurant Chain, Shopping Mall, Resort, Transportation and Corporate.
- Channel Experience with IT System Integrator and Managed Service Provider
- Preferably with previous experience with Analytics Vendor, Location Applications, Marketing Engagement solutions, WIFI vendors
- Proven track record in selling to decision makers within key verticals.
- Additionally, can speak to numerous levels within a prospects’ organization – Business, Technology, Senior Management, and Front Lines.
- Highly effective communication skills, with the ability to thrive under pressure.
- University degree preferred
- Verbal and Written Language Skills: English (Native)