$300K — $325K *
Our client in Austin, Texas pioneered cross-channel technology that allows application builders to use the power of mobile devices to radically reduce friction in any customer journey. The focus is on bring mobile technology to every part of a business to enable fast, high security experience that increases customer engagement while radically reducing transaction fraud and identity theft.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will build on an emerging health ID technology with key accounts to establish a foothold and transform the healthcare customer’s business processes related to the important patient journey.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This sales-focused account leader possesses a hunter mentality and a demonstrated track record of identifying, developing, selling, and closing enterprise technology solutions with Health tier 1 companies. A background in Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) in regulated sectors (primarily in healthcare) would be ideal. The account leader will be responsible for building relationships and strategies with key accounts to establish a foothold for our client's Health ID technology.
The ideal candidate has been successful working with target accounts to build a value proposition for the implementation of emerging technologies that transforms the customer’s business processes. An understanding of the mission driven focus of healthcare and patient journey is a must. This person will be a sales executive with a demonstrated track record of success working in go to market organizations that have a reputation for outstanding customer focus and performance. This individual will be someone who has consistently overachieved in high growth environments and has actively contributed to building high-performing accounts. The role will require an individual with a results and performance-based mindset infused with an appropriate level of process and prioritization.
The product opens the door for product managers and engineers to imagine novel ways to remove friction from any health customer journey while increasing security. In this hunter, quota-carrying sales role, the company is seeking a passionate and highly driven professional with prior software / SaaS sales experience. The Account Executive will play a leading role in accelerating our client's revenue growth in the US.
• Build relationships and develop tier 1 healthcare companies into customers for Health ID solution.
• Define and develop solutions selling strategies to introduce Health ID to target customers and show how our technology can add value to their organizations.
• Define and prioritize selling activities to predictably identify and close opportunities.
• Grow pipeline by creating additional net new opportunities.
• Maintain Salesforce with accurate information about the Account, Contacts, Activities, and Opportunities.
• Generate pipeline for our client's Health ID business.
• Prospect, manage the sales process, and close new accounts in rapid cycles.
• Work closely with our client's teams to quickly learn and communicate our client's value proposition clearly and effectively.
• Be part of the core U.S. team to represent our client at industry events.
• 5-10 years as a proven successful “hunter” salesperson
• Required experience selling to the healthcare software sector
• Understands the healthcare sales cycle and regulatory environment
• Entrepreneurial, unafraid to roll-up sleeves, get it done and “leads from the front”
• Track record of success selling to large customers. Can easily navigate a customer’s internal processes in large and complex enterprises to ensure sales move forward.
• Proven skills of laser-sharp focus on closing sales with new clients
• Established contacts and relationships with potential customers in the healthcare sector
• Proven ability to fulfill client needs
• Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding ambitious sales goals
• Knowledge of information security a plus
• Passionate hunter mentality coupled with a “customer first” core to develop and execute strategic initiatives in line with overall business goals.
• A mission-driven, competitive person with a strong commitment to achieving the company’s stated mission.
• Solid communication skills, presentation abilities, understanding of complex technology products and ability to communicate the value proposition of Health ID to all levels of decision makers.
• Can easily navigate a customer’s internal processes in a large and complex enterprises to ensure sales move forward.
• Collaborative person who works with internal teams to foster a positive culture and deliver solutions that meet the customers’ requirements.
• Adaptive, confident, initiative and self-starter mentality; needs the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Thrives in a high stakes environment where being adaptive and bold are encouraged and rewarded.
• Strong, decisive, and action-oriented; ability to make, communicate, and take accountability for timely decisions and ability to get to the heart of issues rapidly.
• Ambition and assertiveness to meet and exceed sales goals. Brings exceptional negotiation skills.
• An extremely smart and dynamic individual with outstanding communication skills and a balanced ego.
• Quick wit, socially adept and clever; ability to control conversations and answer even the unspoken questions. Ability to ask meaningful questions in all types of scenarios.
• Unquestionable integrity
• Takes initiative to capitalize on opportunities
• Acute listening skills
• Ability to travel to various customer sites and attend meetings in person in Austin when needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or related required
• MBA preferred
Valid through: 11/15/2021