We see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the way we work. Our culture is our most valuable asset. It acts like a compass for us. We are fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that's not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It's an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make software robots, so people don't have to be robots. Would you like to be part of this journey?
Sales is the market facing engine for any successful company and here at UiPath, we are no different. Our revenue generation team is a talented genuine group of people who are passionate about evangelizing our vision of a Robot for Every Person.
The Enterprise Accounts team at UiPath consists of the largest companies in America segmented into regional territories. Enterprise Sales Executives work every day across the C-Suite and Digital Transformation groups to deliver value to the customer in a one stop shop for automation. We provide the tools that free up time so employees can focus on tasks that require more critical thinking, and create a better working environment. You will be challenged and supported by the best in the industry as you pave your own path to success.
This is what you'll do at UiPath:
- Assess the territory/market potential and develop sales strategy to maximize UiPath's revenue potential
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within quarterly schedule
- Evangelize UiPath's brand in the marketplace by presenting, promoting and selling UiPath solutions with a value selling approach
- Educate customers on how UiPath solutions can benefit them financially and professionally
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in the territory
- Develop trusted relationships with local partners and global systems integrators to cultivate new opportunities and drive successful customer implementations
- Partner with Customer Success Manager group to ensure customer receives maximum value and expedites customer issues as they arise
- Monitor the company's industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
- Collaborate internally with other sales executives and cross functional groups to foster an environment of knowledge sharing and best practices
- Explore ways of incorporating automation into daily work
This is what you'll bring to our team:
- 7+ years solution/value selling experience
- 3+ years Enterprise Accounts experience
- Ability to communicate new and complicated concepts in an easy to understand way that creates a high level of desire for the solution
- Successful quota attainment YoY and successful experience growing an enterprise client portfolio
- Proven success selling new business and new logo consistently
- High aptitude for cross functional collaboration and cross functional influence internally and externally
- Ability to navigate a client organization and develop key points of contact in multiple departments and multiple levels of leadership including the c-suite
- Provides valuable insights into how to improve the customers' business operations
- Research and data driven approach to account planning; Proactively identify opportunities from business led discussions
- Self-starter who is invested in the success of the team
- Bachelor's Degree is highly preferred
- Automation first mindset
Life at UiPath can sometimes feel like a roller coaster. It comes with changes, healthy challenges, and the opportunity to build solutions from the ground up, have great impact, and learn a great deal.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
UiPath is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable accommodation to complete the process, please contact us @ TALeaders@uipath.com and let us know how we may assist you.