Enterprise Sales Executive
(Greater Los Angeles Area, CA)
Tipalti is the only solution on the market today that streamlines and automates the entire supplier payment process and workflow under one holistic cloud platform. Tipalti eliminates up to 80% of the supplier payment and regulatory compliance workload for finance departments. Companies like GoDaddy, Twitter, Vimeo, and Chartboost trust Tipalti to eliminate risk and save by streamlining and automating their supplier payments operations.
Tipalti is a licensed Financial Technology company founded in 2010 and whose headquarters are in San Mateo, California. We are growing at 200% year over year, have over $4.0B in spend (and growing) running through our platform, and support over 200 customers and 1,800,000 suppliers all over the world. We are the leader in supplier payment operations.
We are looking to build a world-class organization. If you are looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic, proven company with a great solution to implement, join the Tipalti team and get ready to change the way payments are made!
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Create and execute Field Sales Campaigns to create demand. Prospecting, building pipeline and selling the Tipalti Platform to strategic clients.
- Implement our Tipalti Sales Best Practices.
- Build out an account penetration model that encourages multi-angle access into key accounts.
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan for identified strategic accounts, then drive the execution of that plan to success.
- Align overall value messaging targeted towards the chief economic buyer in target accounts.
- Engage with C-level prospects to position Tipalti’s strategic value proposition and quarterback the deal to closure.
- Develop and deliver world class Executive Sales proposals to C-level prospects.
- Adopt the concept of Business Value Selling within the context of the Challenger Sale model.
- Orchestrate client and internal teams to collaboratively build Joint Vision Roadmaps outlining the value that Tipalti will deliver and the investments the client will need to make.
- Provide pro-active, trusted thought leadership to target accounts.
- Co-sell with Resellers and Alliance Partners as needed (Resellers and Partners are acquired and managed by the Tipalti Alliances team out.
- Forecasting accurately (benchmark +/- 10%).
- Maintain the system of record in Salesforce.com.
- Minimum 10+ years of direct sales experience in the software industry.
- The eligible candidate should be able to demonstrate a successful career with extensive direct sales and business development experience in the Region, and should be able to provide direct references in the Region who can attest to the acclaimed experience.
- Consistent track record of achieving / exceeding sales quota (on premise and SaaS).
- Strong executive presence – very comfortable with C-level executives, especially CFOs.
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals.
- Ability to prospect within greenfield accounts.
- Organized and specific experience with enterprise account planning.
- Focused on selling business value to Finance and Business stakeholders using ROI and TCO models, rather than competing on “features & functions”.
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client.
- Equally successful at engaging with all levels in an organization (bottom up & top down).
- Assertive, Passionate, Persuasive, Positive, Consultative, loves to compete and win.
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with selling SaaS solutions.
- Spend management or Accounts Payable domain expertise is an advantage.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experiencerequired.
We have a great company culture. Tipalti is a positive, customer’s first “can do” environment, where everyone supports our common goals of delivering customer value and building a great company.
Our commission plans are some of the most aggressive in the industry. We offer comprehensive health benefits, a flexible work environment, catered lunches…and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player and thrive!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Tipalti is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.