Signal, the innovator in customer identity resolution, seeks a smart, ambitious Enterprise Sales Executive with ad/martech, data analytics and/or SaaS experience. You also have a passion for revolutionizing the way digital marketing works.
We’re building a world-changing business, and we need world-class talent to achieve our vision. In this role, you will help our largest client prospects leverage their first-party data to offer more personal, relevant and lucrative customer experiences across the spectrum of devices and touchpoints. You also will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline and close enterprise-level deals.
What you would be doing:
- Building strong, long-lasting relationships with Fortune 500 clients and executives under the leadership of Signal’s SVP of Global Sales Operations and NB Sales.
- Educating our client prospects on customer identity resolution and its impact on loyalty, retention and media spend.
- Communicating the value of Signal and our services to top decision-makers and executive-level stakeholders — and, of course, closing deals.
- Navigating customers through the various stages of the sales cycle.
- Mobilizing and leading a broad team of Signal team experts throughout the sales process.
- Constructing, forecasting, managing and growing sales activity and pipeline to meet (or, better yet, exceed) revenue targets and company goals.
- Vetting key opportunities from existing pipeline as well as generating new business leads.
- Building momentum among various stakeholders, influencers and gatekeepers within the organization.
What we need from you:
- A minimum of six years of experience in one or more of the following: data analytics, SaaS platform sales, ad tech (DMP, DSP, attribution), media (digital/paid), or other relevant roles in a SaaS company.
- A successful track record of selling enterprise solutions into Fortune 500 companies.
- A record of meeting and exceeding quota (i.e., consistent top 20% performer).
- A demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach, with a focus on building client relationships.
- Established relationships and presence within key verticals: retail, travel, technology, media/gaming, financial services.
- Experience closing complex sales cycles in competitive markets.
- Residency in Chicago, along with a willingness to travel.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- A natural affinity for understanding and responding to the needs of potential clients.
- A fiercely entrepreneurial, mindset and excitement over owning your own territory.
- A proven mastery of building and managing your pipeline, as well as creating and sustaining sales momentum.
- A team-first orientation, as well as the ability and work ethic necessary to work independently.
- Technical skill and curiosity — i.e., you know your way around Salesforce, Join.Me and PowerPoint, and are excited to learn about new technologies.