Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) are the lifeblood of our organization. RSMs are individual contributor field salespeople who are responsible for delivering new business bookings primarily from new customers in their territories. RSMs are Hunters & Closers who can articulate our solution value and the problems we solve for our customers, lead/manage a sales process and win new customer deals. This Regional Sales Manager reports to the Sales Director of the Eastern region.
This is what you get to do:
- Win new customers and achieve or exceed quota.
- Hunt your own outbound opportunities as well as work inbound, marketing generated leads.
- Advise customers on the current best practices in the Facilities industry; understand their needs; and present the advantages of our solution.
- Identify decision-makers, project leaders and key influencers. Run an effective sales process to secure internal support and close deals.
- Accurately forecast revenue for your territory, leveraging Salesforce CRM
- Be entrepreneurial. Identify new ways to succeed and drive growth.
We are offering:
- Competitive Base Salary with Commission at target that will allow earnings of around $150K/yr in first year
- Uncapped commissions
- Up-front payment for multi-year deals
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life coverage
- Vacation and Paid holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (stock is publicly traded on NYSE: ARC)
What it takes to succeed:
You should have a proven track record of achieving quota in a field sales role; successful experience hunting & closing. You must understand how to sell solutions, articulate the value of solutions and really understand a prospect's needs.
- 5+ years’ sales experience including 2+ years of field selling.
- Consultative Selling (training and evidence of using this skill expected)
- Experience selling software solutions including SaaS is preferred.
- Comfortable working out of your home office environment.
- Travel as appropriate for your territory.
- College degree in technology or business field preferred.