Enterprise Sales Executive
Our client, a leading Pittsburgh Software and Services Solutions provider is looking for an experienced Sr. Account Executive. Prior Inside Sales, Customer Service or Telemarketingexperience is a must.
The Sr. Account Executive sells add-on software and solutions to existing customers while identifying opportunities to improve customer satisfaction.
The Sr. Account Executive, Enterprise Accounts is an enterprise level, direct contributor sales position selling our client’s revolutionary supplier enablement solutions in North America for the retail segment.
Responsibilities include securing new business through targeted prospecting and demand creation efforts, developing and managing key executive-level relationships, and driving opportunities to closure. Further duties include providing leadership within the account, spearheading strategic opportunities while guiding and working directly with inside sales for mid-market opportunities to achieve overall revenue goals for the supplier enablement segment.
- Generate revenue by selling our client’s supplier enablement portfolio solutions to the net new and existing retail marketplace in North America.
- Develop and execute sales strategies in a highly complex and challenging environment.
- Own relationship from initial contact through close of sale for enterprise accounts, pulling in resources as needed to significantly grow the business.
- Utilize CRM to document actions with regard to planning and sales activities (i.e., sales calls, customer events, opportunities) and share account intelligence with internal members during account strategy meetings.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or related field. MBA preferred.
- 2+ years demonstrating a successful track record in sales generated by hunting/prospecting and selling complex service, technology, or software solutions into new accounts aligning with the C-suite level.
- Prior inside salesexperience with SaaS applications preferred.