The ideal candidate is a high achiever who has a thirst for perfecting his/her craft. In this role, you will have exposure to and work closely with senior leadership at One Medical as well as multiple levels of leadership with potential prospects and clients.
With a continuous drive for results and a strong sense of accountability, this individual values hard work to achieve sales targets and personal goals. S/he will be resourceful, leveraging internal structures, processes and relationships to achieve the common goal of growth as One Medical continues to evolve. The successful candidate is motivated by and thrives in an autonomous environment, taking ownership of the sales process - from prospecting to process to closing of deals.
- What you'll likely work on:Understand the overall healthcare ecosystem so you can effectively communicate the value proposition of One Medical
- Identify and build relationships with employer groups of over 500+ in the Seattle and Pacific Northwest market.
- Take ownership of territory to create a territory sales plan, schedule meetings and build sales pipeline
- Leverage existing network and develop referring relationships with broker and consultant communities, as well as complementary vendors
- Position yourself as a thought leader to build trust and educate key players and prospects in your target market about One Medical
- Tailor your messaging and sell into multiple levels of leadership at an organization
- Partner seamlessly with local medical directors, health system partners and internal sales teams to lead a coordinated and effective team selling effort
- You'll be set up for success if you have:Track record of consistently achieving quota and managing complex sales from start to close, ranging from $50K to $500K+
- At least 5 years' experience in selling to business customers, with success in organizations with more than 500 employees
- Success in selling directly to senior leadership in both larger and smaller employers
- Ability and desire to prospect and self generate robust pipeline to achieve sales quota
- Experience in the benefits industry or working with brokers strongly desired