Our client is a global F1000 company. Due to expansion they are seeking multiple Regional Sales Representatives to join its growing team within our client's financial services team. Experience in equipment finance & leasing is a must and the offerings include: leasing and loans to support its ecommerce customers.
- Competitive base salary (DOE) plus generous back-end compensation/commissions and excellent benefits
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Provide leasing and financing on capital equipment to large, medium and small business owners.
- Responsible for achieving company sales goals by identifying, delivering, and executing the equipment finance sales plan within your territory.
- Develop profitable relationships with both the existing customer base and new logos
- Target both private and publicly owned companies with historically high annual capital expenditures.
- Interview prospective lessees to develop background information to determine acceptable credit risk.
- Manage customer relationships on an ongoing basis by monitoring and being proactive with respect to the changing dynamics of the customer's conditions and competition.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN COMMERCIAL EQUIPMENT LEASING AND FINANCING
- Minimum of 5-10 years of equipment financing and leasing sales experience.
- Experience in equipment financing product development, profitability and pricing
- Demonstrated competency with tax and accounting rules as they pertain to leasing, combined with current knowledge of tax law changes and their impact on potential clients.
- Familiarity with all federal and state banking regulations pertaining to lending and commercial compliance, including fair lending laws
- A consistent track history of over performance to goals
- Must be a US Citizen or possess a green card
- Familiar with or another similar CRM.
- Knowledge of tools used to perform duties, such as Oracle, Info Lease, Database software