The Impact You Will Make
Grubhub’s Corporate Sales team connects companies to thousands of restaurants with fast online ordering, professional delivery, and streamlined billing management. Our pitch? It makes sense to have a corporate account for office supplies...it makes sense for food, too!
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Executive to successfully prospect and close new corporate accounts in the Greater LA market. You’ll focus on finding mid-market and enterprise companies who realize the value in streamlining their food ordering processes - from catering to individual meals to group orders - and gaining more control over their time and budget.
This is a great opportunity for an accomplished sales executive with a track record of bringing in new logos and busting quotas.
- Accelerating the growth of enterprise sales through selling Grubhub’s products and services
- Developing a strong understanding of key differentiators and the competitive landscape
- Diligently prospecting. You will work to develop a strategic plan that ensures target prospects know your name and how you can help them
- Build relationships and sell consultatively to drive buying decisions of VP, Director, and C-Level executives at enterprise companies
- Work with customers to quantify opportunities via a detailed needs analysis, and creates solutions to deliver and ensure a smooth end to end sales process
- Manage pipeline and sales activity with an ability to accurately forecast
- Find creative solutions to challenging problems
- Effectively communicate thoughts and ideas with peers
- Willing to risk comfort level and step into unknown projects/tasks
- And other exciting projects assigned by your manager
What You Bring to the Table
- Bachelor's degree coupled with 7+ years of experience in a business-to-business SaaS sales role.
- Must be focused and organized and have excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Must be a highly intelligent, driven individual with an extraordinary amount of professionalism and common sense.
- Must be comfortable giving and receiving criticism, asking a lot of questions, and taking ownership.
- Must be extremely responsible, have an open and engaging personality, and a quick mind.