Tracking Code 528-621
Tracking Code 528-621Job Description
GetWellNetwork is on a mission to help people take an active role in their health journey. Our team of more than 260 employees across the U.S. thrives on inspiration and strives to make a difference for patients and families. If you are a relationship building closer, experienced at working within the highest levels of health care systems, and passionate about working in a high-growth, dynamic and innovative environment that is changing an industry, we want to speak with you.
GetWell is seeking a high energy, driven Enterprise Sales Executive with a proven track record of pursuit management, strategic selling, and a keen ability to develop key client relationships. The successful candidate will have a strong grasp of the health care services industry including health care provider business issues and the ability to align prospect needs with our cross-continuum suite of patient engagement solutions. The ideal candidate has a successfully demonstrated ability to identify new accounts and opportunities, prospect, lead sales strategy and value differentiation to close new books of business.
GetWell is a client-first culture that develops long term partnerships with our clients to solve their most pressing business and clinical needs. You will be part of a highly collaborative team that includes Sales, Product Specialists, Solutions Engineers, and Client Service teams. Our team is hard working and ambitious but also collaborative and respectful as we continue to build the GetWell brand. Through organic and acquisitive growth you will have access to innovative new patient engagement solutions and technologies to learn about and bring to market. Your ability to build strong relationships across the company and learn quickly is key to your success.
About the role :)
- Full-cycle sales with a focus on new business growth and repeatable revenue.
- Manage complex sales cycles engaging with C-level buyers and engaging internal stakeholders at GetWell from opportunity to close
- Learn, use, and build upon the established sales process to grow revenue and achieve scalability.
- Meet and exceed performance expectations, including quotas for personal and team metrics.
- Identify new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Develop and execute sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets
- Build exceptional client relationships
- Demonstrate and clearly differentiate the product from the competition focusing on our clear and compelling value proposition
- Forecast and deliver against revenue targets and achieve/exceed the assigned sales volume
- Leverage industry relationships to drive deals
- Other duties as assigned
About you :)
- Proven track record of sales success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business and attaining/exceeding assigned quota
- Quota/sales-driven and competitive with a drive for success
- Customer as the center, always. You are passionate about creating value for your customers
- Clear ability to identify the right decision makers and influencers as well as the courage to ask the right questions.
- Finesse in storytelling and driving value based sales
- Authenticity, confidence and humility are your hallmarks.
- Deliberate, and decisive teammate who drives change and success through positivity.
- Perseverance and determination in managing difficult situations
- You’re passionate about what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Able to motivate and influence others through fact based client and product understanding, combined with genuine passion for the product.
- You set the bar high for yourself and how to get the best out of your colleagues
- Thrive in a self-driven and high-performance culture
- Devoted to systems, repeatability, efficiency, and measurement
- Previous success as an Enterprise Sales Executive with minimum 7 years experience in health care environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience orchestrating from the CXO to the bedside staff, a value-based selling campaign
- Exceptional understanding of hospital business environment and demonstrated negotiation ability with finesse in this environment
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com is strongly desired.
- Understanding of healthcare industry dynamics – healthcare reform, provider and payer challenges, etc.
About GetWellNetwork :
GetWellNetwork, Inc.® is the Precision Engagement™ health care company. Our solutions engage patients and families, empower clinicians and deliver outcomes that matter. From inpatient to outpatient, to physician practices and urgent care clinics, to patients on-the-go, GetWellNetwork offers the only cross-continuum platform that performs across every care setting.
GetWellNetwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location West, , United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular