About the role :)
- Full-cycle sales with a focus on new business growth and repeatable revenue.
- Manage complex sales cycles engaging with C-level buyers and engaging internal stakeholders at GetWell from opportunity to close
- Learn, use, and build upon the established sales process to grow revenue and achieve scalability.
- Meet and exceed performance expectations, including quotas for personal and team metrics.
- Identify new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Develop and execute sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets
- Build exceptional client relationships
- Demonstrate and clearly differentiate the product from the competition focusing on our clear and compelling value proposition
- Forecast and deliver against revenue targets and achieve/exceed the assigned sales volume
- Leverage industry relationships to drive deals
- Other duties as assigned
About you :)
- Proven track record of sales success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business and attaining/exceeding assigned quota
- Quota/sales-driven and competitive with a drive for success
- Customer as the center, always. You are passionate about creating value for your customers
- Clear ability to identify the right decision makers and influencers as well as the courage to ask the right questions.
- Finesse in storytelling and driving value based sales
- Authenticity, confidence and humility are your hallmarks.
- Deliberate, and decisive teammate who drives change and success through positivity.
- Perseverance and determination in managing difficult situations
- You’re passionate about what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Able to motivate and influence others through fact based client and product understanding, combined with genuine passion for the product.
- You set the bar high for yourself and how to get the best out of your colleagues
- Thrive in a self-driven and high-performance culture
- Devoted to systems, repeatability, efficiency, and measurement
- Previous success as an Enterprise Sales Executive with minimum 7 years experience in health care environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience orchestrating from the CXO to the bedside staff, a value-based selling campaign
- Exceptional understanding of hospital business environment and demonstrated negotiation ability with finesse in this environment
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com is strongly desired.
- Understanding of healthcare industry dynamics – healthcare reform, provider and payer challenges, etc.