$150K — $200K *
What you can expect with our interview process:
We want you to be sure about us, and we want to make sure you're the right fit for our team. We try to make the interview process simple with as little burden as possible. But we'll probably ask you to meet with a lot of people. We're a collaborative work environment and we want to hear from as many of our Team Members as possible. But we also understand you're busy and your time is valuable so we'll do everything possible to ease the burden on you.
As the Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be responsible for selling the Collective Medical platform to the largest and most prominent health systems within your territory. You will be helping these organizations with solutions to better manage their highest-risk, highest-cost and most vulnerable patient populations. You will work closely with top executives at leading health systems to introduce and expand the adoption of Collective Medical’s technology.
We are seeking a candidate with hunger, a desire to grow, excellent communication skills and an interest in accelerating their career in healthcare IT sales. The successful candidate will join our exceptional Sales team and will be responsible for finding and growing new business. The successful candidate must be comfortable growing and maintaining an active pipeline, identifying market trends and conditions, and help design and execute the sales plan to address short-term hotspots and long-term strategic goals.
Who you’ll work with:
The qualified candidate will report to our RVP, Enterprise Sales and will work closely with internal stakeholders such as Inside Sales, Clinical Support, Customer Success, Legal, Marketing and Product. Our culture is collaborative and we’re looking for a Sales Professional who is great at building external and internal relationships.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Developing hospital territory plan including mapping of hospitals and health systems, identification of key client prospects, and account penetration strategy
- Identify and target prospective tart roles and titles that are key stakeholders in adopting and participating in the Collective Medical care collaboration network
- Actively call on accounts within your territory - qualifying account needs and priorities relative to Collective solutions.
- Drive accounts through the Collective sales process from qualification thru closed contracting
- Deliver comprehensive, accurate and compelling sales presentations using all marketing and sales materials to key stakeholders involved in the buying process·
- Complete all sales meeting preparation and follow-up in an effective and timely manner
- Collaborate with other functions (i.e. Clinical, Success / Delivery, etc.) to develop and deliver the most compelling solution relative to customers identified needs
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of relevant healthcare trends, priorities, challenges and opportunities and how Collective Medical’s solutions align and support
- Complete administrative and sales documentation responsibilities as required, including maintaining an update to CRM with accurate activity and opportunity depiction
- Build a pipeline of qualified hospital opportunities through direct selling of Collective Medical’s high-value network and applications and advance them through your pipeline through closure
- Achieve all sales activity goals and sales growth objectives for your defined territory
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- 10+ years experience selling at a healthcare SaaS company, with a record of exceptional performance, demonstrating YOY sales growth and consistent quota attainment
- Extensive experience in sales forecasting, sales reporting, territory planning and management
- Detailed understanding of the healthcare sales cycle and process
- Experience introducing a new healthcare SaaS product to providers
- Experience working with Salesforce, LinkedIn and other sales related tools
- Hunger, desire, drive and coach-ability
Valid through: 6/9/2021