Enterprise Sales Executive
8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Betterworks is searching for an Enterprise Sales Executive to join our North America Enterprise team. As an Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be a key contributor to create and execute strategy, cultivate territory, acquire new customers, drive revenue growth and expand BetterWorks footprint within industry enterprises.
What You’ll Own:
You will execute selling strategies and position BetterWorks as the premiere goal-setting platform. In partnership with the Customer Success team you’ll foster, nurture & delight customer accounts into serving as key references for BetterWorks.
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor to large enterprise organizations, identify immediate & long term business needs and articulate BetterWorks powerful value proposition.
- Expertly manage complex buying cycles by developing strategic relationships aligning both internal and external resources.
- In partnership with Solution Engineering; uncover true customer needs, lead discovery meetings, produce tailored demos & deliver Proofs of Concept.
- Negotiate contracts, close business and collaborate with internal Customer Success teams to map revenue strategy and long term success for the customer organization.
- Assimilate and share competitor intelligence keeping internal product and marketing teams informed of market activity.
- Deliver accurate forecasting, pipeline management and campaign nurturing within SFDC.
- Accountability for quarterly and annual revenue delivery.
Your Background & Accomplishments:
- 7-10 years experience closing new business for enterprise software solutions and delivering regional revenue growth.
- Demonstrated success of consistent, year-over-year quota achievement.
- Experience closing annual & multi-annual SaaS contracts
- Exude an entrepreneurial business savvy, operating within a start-up or hyper growth environment.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background.
- Experience selling HCM or HRIS solutions is a bonus