As a key contributor to our North America Enterprise team, our Enterprise Sales Executive will execute strategy to cultivate territory, acquire new customers, drive revenue growth and expand BetterWorks footprint within industry enterprises.
What You’ll Own:
You will execute selling strategies and position BetterWorks as the premiere goal-setting platform. In partnership with the Customer Success team you’ll foster, nurture & delight customer accounts into serving as key references for BetterWorks.
- Serve as a Trusted Advisor to large enterprise organizations, identify immediate & long term business needs and articulate BetterWorks powerful value proposition.
- Expertly manage complex buying cycles by developing strategic relationships aligning both internal and external resources.
- In partnership with Solution Engineering; uncover true customer needs, lead discovery meetings, produce tailored demos & deliver Proofs of Concept.
- Negotiate contracts, close business and collaborate with internal Customer Success teams to map revenue strategy and long term success for the customer organization.
- Assimilate and share competitor intelligence keeping internal product and marketing teams informed of market activity.
- Deliver accurate forecasting, pipeline management and campaign nurturing within SFDC.
- Accountability for quarterly and annual revenue delivery.
Your Background & Accomplishments:
- 7-10 years experience closing new business for enterprise software solutions and delivering regional revenue growth.
- Demonstrated success of consistent, year-over-year quota achievement.
- Experience closing annual & multi-annual SaaS contracts
- Exude an entrepreneurial business savvy, operating within a start-up or hyper growth environment.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background.
- Experience selling HCM or HRIS solutions is a bonus
Perks at BetterWorks:
- Work closely with a cross functional team of highly motivated and intelligent folks with a unique range of startup and enterprise experience
- Vibrant company culture with frequent team building events
- Frequent guest speakers from around Silicon Valley
- Mentorship opportunities
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Daily catered meals
- Fully paid parking pass or Caltrain pass
- Unlimited in-house snacks & drinks
- Unlimited vacation
Read more about BetterWorks: