Who we are:
Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. Our innovation is designed to help business users easily and instantly get the answers they need from complex data. Sisense’s end-to-end, Single-Stack™ solution and subscription-based pricing make it easy to connect to data, get up and running instantly and deliver fast results. With our innovation, ease-of-use, and obsession for customer success, we have gained recognition from peers and market analysts such as Gartner, G2 Crowd, Dresner, and Forbes. Sisense is the only BI software provider that offers a full proof of concept (POC) on the customer’s data in just 90 minutes, making us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Fujitsu, Airbus, Skullcandy, and Philips.
What Are We Looking For?
Sisense is looking for an Enterprise Sales Engineering superstar to work remotely in Chicago. The ideal candidate is deeply technical with great customer facing skills. He or she knows how to work as a trusted advisor ensuring the success of our future customers. As an Ent. SE, you will work withAccount Executives on new accounts and opportunities, taking primary responsibility for mapping the customers’ technical environment, understanding their requirements, and positioning Sisense as the best solution for their BI and Analytical needs. You will focus on both the back end data model and the front facing dashboards and visualization to ensure our prospects' success.
When it comes to deploying mission-critical enterprise software you are the expert; this can be demonstrated by a track record of happy, reference able customers and deals won. They appreciate your technical acumen and your diligence; You will provide the prospect customer with the understanding and comfort that they will be successful with our solution
What You’ll Do?
· Work with Enterprise Account Executives on new accounts and opportunities
· Serve as the focal point for all technical aspects of the sales cycle
· Conduct discovery sessions to determine the best way to support their business, data and analytical needs
· Customize and present product demos
· Rapidly develop and execute POCs (proof of concepts) and design analytical solutions for a diverse pool of clients from various industries.
What Should You have?
· A minimum of 5 years of enterprise software sales engineering/solution architectureexperience
· Experience leading on site workshops as well as positioning and differentiating solutions for senior IT and LOB executives
· History of acting as a trusted advisor using a consultative and value selling approach
· Extensive client facing experience with deep technical and business discovery capabilities
· Technical mindset, can tackle complex procedural, architectural, and implementation issues
· Strong Relational Database and BI/Data modeling experience
· Prior business intelligence, data visualization and/or data science experience strongly preferred
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.