About the Job:
As Enterprise Sales Engineer at Samasource, you enjoy working directly with customers to solve challenging AI problems. You are equally comfortable in both business and technical context, interacting with executives and talking shop with technical audiences. Straddling the product and sales organizations you will work directly with the sales team to understand the needs of our customers and navigate complex sales cycles. You will be a technical guide, providing compelling value-based demonstrations and supporting enterprise Proof of Concepts.
- Demonstrate the value of Samasource technology throughout the sales cycle, from demo to proof of concept to design and implementation.
- Become an expert in Samasource products from a business and technical standpoint.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for your customers, designing computer vision, NLP, and training data strategies.
- Keep Marketing and Product informed with feedback gathered from customer meetings.
- Lead custom development required to support customer pilots and POCs; this can require lite coding/scripting.
- Partner with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to design customer solutions that artfully balance the symbiosis between technology and humanity.
- 3+ years of industry experience with 1+ years of experience selling SaaS products and working with enterprise customers in one of the following roles: technical pre-sales, sales engineer, solutions engineer, or technical consultant.
- University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Be a skilled presenter at any level and setting: engineers, data scientists, C-level executives, meetups and conferences.
- Be a problem solver, thriving in a dynamic environment and have the flexibility and willingness to jump in and get things done.
- Hands on experience with scripting languages and web technologies such as XML, JSON and RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning, Computer Vision, or Natural Language Processing.
- Interest in Software SDLC 2.0, where apps are driven as much by training data as source code -- our customers are software engineers and data scientists!
- Development experience in web development languages (i.e. Python, NodeJS etc.).