Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. Our innovation is designed to help business users easily and quickly get the answers they need from complex data. Sisense’s Single–Stack™ solution and subscription-based pricing make it easy to connect to data, get up and running instantly and deliver fast results. With our innovation and ease-of-use, we have gained recognition from peers and market analysts such as Gartner, G2Crowd, Dresner, and Forbes. Sisense is the only BI software provider that offers a full proof of concept (POC) on the customer’s data in just 90 minutes, making us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Fujitsu, Airbus, and Philips.
What Will You Do?
The Enterprise Sales Director (West) is a key leadership role that is responsible for building and managing the Company’s revenue and leading a team of sales professionals to successfully deliver on their respective sales goals. In this role, you will report to our VP of Enterprise Sales. This is a demanding, complex and fast paced role that will give you the opportunity to have a very direct impact on Sisense's success. Your leadership skills, business acumen and ability to build strong relationships externally and internally are key. The ideal candidate is one who is a strong people leader with a proven track record of team leadership, growth and outcomes. Key responsibilities include:
· Lead, enable and empower a team of up to 5 account executives to meeting and exceeding their quota.
· Drive strategic deals and accounts on a regular basis.
· Recruit new sales executives to meet the goals of the business.
· Demonstrate cross-functional expertise and the ability to thrive in a highly complex environment
· People development: including coaching, objective setting, and performance management
· Identify new business opportunities, develop new senior level relationships, nurture and grow existing business relationships
What Should You Have?
· Must be a passionate leader that inspires and supports their team
· 5+ years supporting strategic growth, training, and development of sales professionals (preferably midsize to enterprise level sales teams).
· Strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit
· Proven experience growing new customer account base, exceeding sales targets and consistently winning.
· Success building internal and client facing relationships
· BS/BA required
· Maintains direction and focus through proactive planning and organized approaches to work
· Excellent presentation skills and an ability to engage audiences
· Willingness to travel up to 25%
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.