Enterprise Sales Director - Software / SaaS / Workflow / Financial Services
Fast growing technology company is looking for an Enterprise Sales Director based in the north east with a track record of success selling into the Banking, Finance or Insurance vertical.
As an Enterprise Sales Director, you will be selling our best in class Workflow software which has won awards around the globe. Our software is applicable to any industry but we have seen particular success across the Financial Services, Insurance and Business Process Outsourcing and IT Outsourcing verticals and our existing customers include recognized brands such as TD Bank, HP, National Australia Bank, EDS, Hiscox, ANZ, New Zealand Inland Revenue and Capita to name of few.
Since 2005, we have been committed to helping organizations improve their operational efficiency and our best in class cloud based software is purpose built to measure productivity by efficiently measuring both human and digital robotic resources in real-time. It enables capacity to be optimized, reducing costs and improving service delivery across diverse and complex operations.
We are now expanding our established sales team and are seeking a high energy Enterprise Sales Director to utilize their software salesexperience to generate new business and add to our success. Ideal candidates will be entrepreneurial, smart, hardworking, and have the ability to close. You should be able to demonstrate sales skills to all levels within a company right up to senior board members.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5 -10 years demonstrable business development and salesexperience (preferably software, SaaS or technologysales)
- Experience selling to the Financial Services and/or Insurance sector
- Experienced in managing large pipelines to achieve quarterly and annual targets.
- Experience in mananging multiple stakeholders and decision makers
- Comfortable with fairly long sales cycles and high contract values
- A dynamic, flexible working attitude. As a fast-paced and exciting company you need to be adaptable.
- Knowledge of the entire sales cycle including lead generation, demo contract negotiations and closing.
This role comes with a competitive base salary ($130-150K) and uncapped commission and is a chance to join to true market leader operating in a very niche sector . Other benefits include - Company Laptop, Mobile phone or allowance for personal phone, medical and 401(k) plan and PTO.