We are Phrasee, a fast-growing, global technology business headquartered in London, UK with a global team. Our AI-Powered Copywriting technology empowers brands with better copy than humans can write alone.
It started with a simple idea. Language is the crux of all marketing. And yet there was no technology that could make marketing language better. So, we built it, and the rest is history.
Fast forward to today and over 300 million people across the world have experienced Phrasee-generated copy. Our unique technology generates and optimizes marketing copy for some of the world’s leading brands, including eBay, Dixons Carphone, Domino’s, and Virgin Holidays.
Our growth plans are fast and global and we want YOU to be a part of the Phrasee story.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, energetic, results-driven sales guru like you, to join our exceptional team.
Our team is made up of individuals who are proactive, resourceful, bright, and who work well both independently and as part of a fast-growing cross-functional global team.
The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial new business hunter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, highly motivated with a strong sales track record in digital marketing SaaS and a solid understanding of digital marketing principles.
You will be responsible for bringing on net new customers into Phrasee’s ever expanding enterprise customer base in North America.
As an Enterprise Sales Director, you will
- generate new business from both inbound and outbound leads (defined target accounts) within Enterprise brands across North America;
- build and a close a strong pipeline of opportunities; you are hungry to prospect and build your own opportunities;
- execution of enterprise sales methodology and strategy. You will run the sales process, from qualification (outbound) to close;
- be developing and managing senior executive level relationships; focused on rapport and genuine long-lasting relationships
- accurately define customer requirements and work with the delivery team to manage the specifics of the project through testing methods and tech requirements, pre-sale;
- collaborate with the customer success team through the customer onboarding process;
- provide a realistic and detailed forecast of new business opportunities;
- most importantly - smash quota by closing deals!
- experienced with B2B SaaS sales, ideally in a digital marketing environment;
- endowed with a great sense of humour and ready to collaborate with teammates;
- entrepreneurial by nature and full of initiative, you can motivate yourself and work independently.
- 5+ years' experience selling digital marketing tech to large enterprise brands;
- personal track record of success in software sales and experience in consultative selling processes such as Challenger and MEDDIC;
- recent demonstrable experience selling into enterprise clients, with large deal sizes & long sales cycles;
- a proven hunger for sales and building strong client relationships;
- demonstrable experience of managing multiple stake holders within a structured sales process;
- strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and marketing principles;
- strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit - Phrasee is growing quickly and the team is split across North America and the UK, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy.
Nice to have
- Retail, Travel OR Banking & Finance specialisation - you know who's who in the industry and know where to start building out your own contact lists.