Seeking superstar sales person who has extensive experience closing complex deals to Fortune 1000 companies - preferably to Heads of Sales, VPs of Sales, VPs of Marketing or CMOs.
To succeed at this company, you need to have a natural propensity to play your position boldly and develop a near fanatical belief in what we do for our employees and for our customers.
While hunger, personal drive, ownership of results, and competitive camaraderie are critical, you must also come with the understanding that everyone here serves each other first, then our customers, and then our communities. That means you need to be naturally generous with wisdom, insights, & experience; you know that your contribution to the success of the team will shape your own success.
Just to be clear. This is a new logo, hunter, bag carrying sales role.
How you?ll be measured:
Achieve at least $2MM in bookings during your first year while developing a pipeline and activity level to achieve $2MM in annual bookings each year thereafter.
You need to have had the following experience:
- Proven sales track record of consistent success/quota achievement
- Training Alumnus of name brand third party sales training? please list your 3rd party sales training courses taken when applying. Looking for alumni from courses such as Challenger from CEB, Miller Heiman, Achieve Global, Richardson Group, Bay Group, Launch International, CVI, Corporate Visions, Executive conversations, Power Messaging, Power Positioning, etc.
- Seasoned sales pro, who knows their best days are still ahead.
- Earned at least $200K in income at least once in your career recently
- Proven, documented success in closing strategic, enterprise-level deals valued at $1M+
- Proven success developing a sales territory and pipeline
- Sold business services, training, SaaS and/or consulting services
You should be able to:
- Hunt and win new logos.
- Understand the business challenges of the largest and most well-known global companies in the world and articulate how those clients will solve their challenges with company's differentiators
- Challenge customers to face difficult realities and teach them to how to solve their problems
- Like Michael Jordan, challenge everyone around you to elevate their game/performance
- Consistently demonstrate excellent oral & written communication skills
- Interact comfortably with the C-Suite at F1000 companies
- Be bold, confident and charismatic in front of a crowd
- Focus on achieving long-term, strategic objectives while delivering near-term results
- Gracefully receive coaching and actively seek feedback and support
- Follow a sales process
- Work independently; consistently hit performance metrics without someone micromanaging you
- Leverage all the tools and resources available to you but accept personal responsibility for your performance in each of the fundamental aspects of your role ? coverage, demand generation, and sales execution
- Be a true evangelist
What you can expect from the job:
You will work remotely and focus on prospecting to a named list of 40+ companies within your region that each bring in revenues over $500MM. You will quarterback as the sales person a virtual team that includes a campaign manager and an opportunity manager as though you are the General Manager of your own business, but this is a bag carrying, hunter, new logo sales role.
The comp plan will have a base salary of at least $100k and approximately $275k OTE (no caps). Many current sales people make $250k to $350k. Some make over $500k and much more.
What you need to know about the company:
The company has been in business over 25years and has a truly remarkable list of reference able customers. It was recently named by The National Association of Business Resources (NABR) as one 211 of the nation?s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. The company is growing worldwide both organically and through acquisitions, having grown almost 10x in the last 10 years.
This is sincerely a great opportunity with a really fun, exciting, respected company in their space.
When applying, please include the professional sales and/or marketing training courses you have taken and when.