Enterprise Sales Director (Corrigo)
Key Areas of Responsibility
The Enterprise Sales Director is primarily responsible for revenue generation through strategic relationships with customers.
The Enterprise Sales Director will cultivate profitable new business and has responsibilities directly related to making sales to include: meeting with customers at the customer's site, communicating with customers via phone, email, and teleconference, providing subject matter expertise regarding technology, advising customers on suitability of products and solutions based on their actual needs, preparing proposals, RFP response, presentations, pricing and contracts, and developing strategic plans related to growing revenue within their defined market.
While this position a remote/virtual opportunity, we're highly prioritizing candidates based in the South East regional marketplaces.
- Deep understanding of and personal contact network within specified market.
- Develop account plan for all named accounts within specified market.
- Active participating member of market specific trade organization(s).To include becoming board member and/or joining committees.
- Management of the sales process on targets within assigned market from beginning to end. Including prospect development, delivering sales pitch, product demonstration, developing proposals and working with CFO on agreements.
- Must be able to deliver a 30 minute demonstration of Corrigo Enterprise.
- Locating and targeting prospects in assigned vertical market. Work closely with marketing and inside sales to move new prospects into the funnel.
- Bringing on new streams of Monthly Recurring Revenue in assigned market and/or geographic territory.
- Work with CSE Team to satisfy and grow existing client base.
- Maintain CRM for funnel management daily.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and other tools made available to drive results.
- Ability to travel up to 50% as required to win new business.
- Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
- Work from Corrigo office if one is available. If not available, the Sales Director may work from home.