$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking an Enterprise Sales Director to join our New York, NY office.The Enterprise Sales Director will be responsible for driving new business sales for our Infogroup Enterprise Solutions (IES) business unit. This will include selling business and consumer data, data services, insights, and API driven delivery technologies in the hot data-driven marketing services industry. The Enterprise Sales Director will sell into large enterprise-level organizations and possess proven active listening, relationship building and engagement skills with the ability to build credibility leveraging multiple engagement channels in support of delivering new sales. Additionally, can understand prospective company's data-driven marketing and related needs, as well as developing solutions to solve their current and future needs.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Develop and achieve sales results aligned with sales targets through a client-centric strategic sales approach focusing on new business.
2. Engage with new prospects to build credibility and trust by actively listening, assessing their unique needs and priorities, and developing compelling solutions.
3. Develop and manage leads, and capture all notes, actions, emails/communications, etc.
4. Build and close opportunities utilizing appropriate tools and methodologies required to present winning, needs-based propositions to prospective customers.
5. Establish sustainable prospective customer relationships with key individuals at multiple levels within each organization or agency.
6. Develop and deliver sales presentations that effectively and powerfully communicate Infogroup's value proposition.
7. Partner with other Infogroup divisions on special projects, sales planning and sales budget forecasting as required.
8. Meet and/or exceed monthly sales targets.
9. Participate in trade shows, special events and other promotional programs if/when required.
10. Develop and execute activities for lead generation, sales, pricing, contract negotiations, and all other matters related to revenue generation for new prospects.
11. Travel 25% to 50% of the time.
New York, NY - West 23rd St.
Additional Posting Locations
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. A proven track record of successfully building and closing new business and meeting monthly sales targets.
2. A "hunter" mentality with a strong will to drive revenue and succeed.
3. A well-established network of relevant enterprise contacts and relationships.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
6. Excellent problem-solving and solution development skills.
7. Resourceful and committed to learning.
8. Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to plan strategically and manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree in a related field.
2. 10+ years of relevant B2B and/or B2C sales experience with progressively increasing responsibility.
3. Experience selling data-driven marketing and related solutions required.
4. Experience in any of the following areas helpful: business and consumer data, database marketing services such as direct mail, email, digital, append, match, dedupe, merge/purge, insights and analytics, marketing technology/automation/APIs (CRM and marketing automation platforms such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Hubspot, Marketo and Eloqua), data hygiene.
Valid Through: 2019-9-16