Job Summary: The Regional Sales Director is responsible for traveling the assigned territory, working to secure new business opportunities and manage growth of existing accounts within the market for the entire CRST enterprise.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell CRST International's package of transportation services to Regional and National corporations within assigned service markets, using a combination of telephone and face to face sales techniques.
- Maintain and promote growth with existing customer accounts.
- Serve as the initial and primary point of contact, representing CRST to our customers.
- Manage customer needs and balance them with the needs of the Enterprise portfolio of companies
- Negotiate rates and contracts in CRST International's best interest.
- Work in conjunction with the Pricing department to develop competitive solutions to our customers
Valid through: 2020-4-9