When you Work at Benevity
- You'll have the once-in-a-career opportunity to be a part of a movement—helping some of the world's most iconic brands drive social change and create a better employee experience that can attract, retain and engage today's diverse workforce.
- You'll make more than just a paycheck. You'll have the opportunity to combine your passion with purpose every day while achieving tangible results. Just last year our team delivered nearly 1,000 feature enhancements; not to mention we've continued to build game-changing products while processing over $3 billion in donations and 12 million volunteer hours to 150,000 charities worldwide.
- You'll join a high-performing, purpose-driven team that will help you advance your skills and adopt the growth mindset that's essential to success at our company (and in everyday life). Our inclusive environment will allow you to come to work each day and be your best, most authentic self.
- You won't find a lot of office policies and politics around here, but you will find dogs. You'll also find a lot of passionate people who are all owners in the company. That doesn't just mean potential equity in the company (though it means that, too!), but also a sense of responsibility and pride that we're in this thing together.
What you will do
- Client acquisition: acquire additional Fortune 1000 clients for Benevity's enterprise SaaS solution
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure: foster prospects; build relationships; cultivate a consultative sales approach; manage the sales process through responsive, proactive and client-focused communication and client management
- Provide consultative selling and recommendations to increase the quality of product and service provided to clients, as well as company offerings and capabilities: act and think like a market expert (not a product pusher)
- Meet or exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Problem solve and find ways to improve our business, products, and approach (as well as those of our clients)
- Partner with our Client Services team to foster the transition from Sales Cycle to Client Implementation
What you bring
- Bachelors degree, with 7+ years of B2B SaaS / enterprise software sales experience
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills including managing deliverables to meet quality requirements and deadlines
- A superior track-record of driving Sales and closing deals in excess of $250K in Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), with growing responsibility
- Experience with Salesforce and success executing complex sales process, i.e. documenting deal development
- Proven track record of exceeding quota on a multi-year basis
- Experience performing software demonstrations in a complex, multi-stakeholder sale
- Experience creating and responding to RFP's
- Experience creating MSA's and SOW's, as well as facilitating the legal review
- Ability to learn quickly, and adapt even quicker
- Highly developed interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills
- Account planning and execution skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Strong technical aptitude
- Confidence with a healthy dose of humility