Builds market share by taking ownership of developing new applicant tracking relationships through lead generation pipelines, direct lead generation, and leveraging previous industry experience. Supports applicant tracking sales opportunities referred by the Paychex Field Sales organization.
- Develops and executes a structured prospecting plan to target mid-large companies across industry verticals, selling software solutions and consulting services to C Level Executives, Management Teams and end users.
- Provides full product and pricing support to prospects referred by the Paychex Field Sales organization to address scenarios that are outside the scope of their defined myStaffingPro applicant tracking system offering.
- Participates, as required, in the ongoing management of existing customers to support upselling opportunities and subscription renewals.
- Meets or exceeds sales/revenue objectives through new client growth or increased revenue from existing clients to support overall company growth goals. ($350K and up)
- Completes sales cycle responsibility, including lead generation, qualification, and overall pipeline development.
- Utilizes CRM system to update and maintain records.
- Responds to RFI's & RFP's to accurately represent the company.
- Develops effective relationships with key decision makers within the customer or prospect's organization.
- Participates in general sales strategy meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 years of experience in Enterprise Salesexperience selling software, solutions, and consulting services in the Human Resources Software market. Documented record of over quota sales performance.
Requisition #: SAL-17-01468