We’re looking for an Enterprise Sales Account Executive (Healthcare) and we promise it’s a really fun role! You get to:
- Identify and execute on the sales and account strategy needed to embed FedEx's products and solutions and win new accounts for the healthcare segment
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective large-scale healthcare customers to generate new business for FedEx's services
- You will grow revenue/execute on your business plan in coordination with other business units including Inside Sales, Airfreight, Trade Networks and Global Accounts.
This job might be for you if you:
- Thrive in a dynamic environment where you are comfortable working cross functionally in preparing and presenting proposals to maximize revenue and yield while selling the FedEx Canada portfolio of products
- Develop an recommend strategies, objectives and tactics to drive customer acquisitions with focus on high leverage enterprise accounts.
- Provide comprehensive and competitive pricing strategies, contractual content, etc. for complex customer needs, multilocation, or global organizations in the healthcare sector.
And - we'd love if you’re really good at the below as well:
- Maintain our sales force automation tool (iSELL) on all FedEx sales related activities up to and including customer profiles, sales pipeline, sales calls, reporting closes, etc.
- Provide recommendations to Senior Leadership on sales processes to ensure an exceptional and competitive service is provided to customers.
- Develop and execute formal presentations and written proposals large and existing and prospective customers.
- Research and analyzing your territory’s sales potential, and determining the value of existing and prospective customers to the organization
So what do you need to do all of this? How about…
- Bachelor's Degree coupled with at least 4 years previous experience in B2B sales
- 4+ years of business-to-business (B2B) experience in an Account Manager/Executive role
- Experience selling and managing to large-scale healthcare customers required
- Prior experience in the logistics industry required
- Outstanding presentation skills, communication and rapport building capabilities
- Strong experience surrounding contracts/negotiation
Some awesome perks to working at FedEx:
- A competitive salary and incentives
- A progressive benefits programs, including health and dental coverage and pension plan
- A Career Investment Fund with up to $5k a year for programs or tuition reimbursement
- Strong Community Service programs including diverse volunteer, charity, and fundraising initiatives to give back to both local and global communities
- Discounted FedEx services, flights, hotels, entertainment and car rentals
- A fun and diverse team who voted FedEx a best employer and a great place to work (we aren’t just saying that, it’s actually true)