Accruent is looking for top performing sales executives who have experience selling enterprise software applications to a company's key decision makers for their real estate and facilities management solutions. The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for all activities related to revenue generation of the our product and services as related to their accounts in the Public Sector and Education industries.
This is a hunting role that requires mastery of the entire sales cycle including relationships at every level and the ability to forecast accurately based on data. The Account Executive will generate new sales in the medium and large enterprise market focusing on real estate lifecycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continue to position Accruent as a leader in our business.
- Own the full life cycle of the sales process
- Generate business from existing and new customers while reaching annual sales revenue goals.
- Sell to multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, complex accounts.
- Maintain opportunity progress in SalesForce
- Complete quarterly territory planning and accurate deal closure forecast
- Provide input to sales plans and campaigns.
- On a limited basis, act as a mentor to junior level Account Executives.
- Stay current on market conditions, needs and competitor strategies, goals and approaches.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Accruent solutions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proven experience building pipeline in a hunting role and managing a complex sale.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- Strong analytical skills, including market strategy, customer requirements and success factors, and a value based selling process.
- Ability to create effective, convincing sales presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team leader with strong interpersonal skills.
- Detailed sales process knowledge.
- Travel as required (50-75%).
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world.