Accruent is looking for top performing sales executives who have experience selling enterprise software applications to a company's key decision makers for their real estate and facilities management solutions. The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for all activities related to revenue generation of the our product and services as related to their accounts in the Corporate Real Estate industry.
This is a hunting role that requires mastery of the entire sales cycle including relationships at every level and the ability to forecast accurately based on data. The Account Executive will generate new sales in the medium and large enterprise market focusing on real estate lifecycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Continue to position Accruent as a leader in our business.
- Own the full life cycle of the sales process
- Generate business from existing and new customers while reaching annual sales revenue goals.
- Sell to multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, complex accounts.
- Maintain opportunity progress in SalesForce
- Complete quarterly territory planning and accurate deal closure forecast
- Provide input to sales plans and campaigns.
- On a limited basis, act as a mentor to junior level Account Executives.
- Stay current on market conditions, needs and competitor strategies, goals and approaches.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of Accruent solutions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proven experience building pipeline in a hunting role and managing a complex sale.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- Strong analytical skills, including market strategy, customer requirements and success factors, and a value based selling process.
- Ability to create effective, convincing sales presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team leader with strong interpersonal skills.
- Detailed sales process knowledge.
- Travel as required (50-75%).