Accruent is looking for top performing sales executives who have experience selling enterprise software applications to a company's key decision makers for their real estate, lease accounting and facilities management solutions. The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for all activities related to revenue generation of the Lucernex product and services as related to their accounts in the retail industry.
Lucernex is a market leader in the real estate facility life and lease administration. It offers an industry leading solution and reputation with uncapped earning potential and growth opportunities. The market is growing at an accelerated rate and the Account Executive will inherit a warm territory with ongoing activity.
This is a hunting role that requires mastery of the entire sales cycle including relationships at every level and the ability to forecast accurately based on data. The Account Executive will generate new sales in the medium and large enterprise market focusing on real estate lifecycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive opportunities, within the retail, financial and ‘retail like’ industries, in conjunction with various Lucernex departments, partners and support team to exceed quarterly and annual revenue objectives;
- Participate in active sales efforts as defined by the Regional Vice President of Sales;
- Generate pipeline through cold calling, networking and responding to inbound activity;
- Participate in marketingevents including conferences, social networking and webinars;
- Identify business opportunities and map appropriate solutions to client requirements;
- Record all sales activity in company approved sales tracking technology (salesforce.com);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 5-7years of successfully exceeding quota in software sales, preferably SaaSsales.
- Understanding of Cloud SaaS software delivery.
- Proven experience building pipeline in a hunting role.
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Ability to engage and provide value to the executive level within prospects.
- Ability to communicate value at all levels from mid-manager to C level.
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close.
- Ability to work independently to prospect and develop new sales;
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, Web-ex (or equivalent), Saleforce.com (or equivalent) and web technologies;
- Strong organization skills including consistent follow-up.
- Direct software Salesexperience for real estate within the Retail and/or Financial Industries is highly desired
- Direct financial solutions/ERP software salesexperience is highly desirable.
- Understanding of Retail corporate real estate lifecycle
- Sales training in (Target Account Selling, Solution Selling and the like)