We're looking to add a Director of Enterprise Risk Management.
The Director of Enterprise Risk Management reports directly to the Firm's Chief Risk Office, and will meaningfully contribute to the development and implementation of the Firm's ERM Framework.
We'll trust you to:
- Work closely with the Chief Risk Office (CRO) in developing Enterprise Risk Management tools, practices, and policies to analyze and report enterprise risks in accordance with industry best practices
- Conduct second line of defense monitoring and provide effective challenge with respect to first line of defense policies, procedures, and risk results, and provides reporting and communication to senior management
- Manages the identification and assessment of enterprise risks, including strategic, operational, and key initiative risks, and works with the appropriate functional risk units and project teams to balance these risks with rewards and develop action plans to enhance the probability that desired objectives will be achievedFacilitate the identification of risks throughout the organization, with a focus on operational risks, in conjunction with business areas and operational risk councils.
- Meaningfully contribute to Business Continuity Planning activities for the organization.
- Work with business leaders in developing KRIs for lines of businesses.
- Develop and prepare dashboards and risk reporting materials.
- Provide subject matter expertise and support to senior leaders to execute their risk management responsibilities.
- Monitor the external environment for emerging risks and events that can have an impact on the Firm.
- Assist the CRO in conducting firm-wide training for enterprise risk management.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business-related study.
- 7 years' experience in a risk management function, ideally at another asset manager, or related financial institution.
- Knowledge of enterprise risk management; experience with global expansion, business continuity planning, and managed services.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Good written and oral communications skills.