$100K — $150K *
Every day, our consultants provide technical and management support services to hundreds of companies and government agencies operating in the U.S. and around the world. Our Global Government team leverages ABS Group's safety and risk expertise to bring the right personnel with the right experience, knowledge and capabilities to meet the needs of diverse organizations.
As a consultant, the Enterprise Risk Manager is responsible for executing Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) projects for clients, including planning the ERM program design, developing the ERM program and implementing ERM. Duties include:
• Managing ERM projects for clients.
• Oversee day-to-day tasking and direct client coordination.
• Develops guidance and tools used to assist clients with ERM projects, including tools to identify, assess, evaluate, treat, monitor and communicate enterprise-level risks.
• Facilitates the enterprise-wide risk assessment process, including identification of participants and coordination of the risk interview, identification, and evaluation processes.
• Provide guidance and consultation to clients to help them develop their risk management framework, including risk identification documentation, master risk register, risk heat maps and profiles, information systems and/or analysis software.
• Assists clients with development and documentation of enterprise-wide risk response plans and key indicators.
• At least five years' experience on ERM-related projects
• Knowledge and experience working with key ERM references including;
• OMB Circular No. A-123, Management's Responsibility for Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Control
• Standards for Internal Control in the Federal Government, OMB Green Book
•OMB Circular A-11, Preparation, Submission and Execution of the Budget
• ISO 31000 Risk Management
• Experience leading, managing and facilitating teams to identify, assess, evaluate, treat, monitor and communicate enterprise-level risks within an organization
• Demonstrated ability to:
• communicate effectively in-person;
• facilitate and present to large and small audiences;
• engage as a strong team member;
• organize your work and multitask;
• operate independently and proactively;
• write technically with a focus on readability; and
• use Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio.
• Project Management certifications preferred
• Enterprise Risk Management certifications preferred
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, management, or economics.
Valid through: 7/17/2020