Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is seeking a Sr. Director to join our team to drive our Board-Level risk reporting, own the ongoing establishment and monitoring of risk tolerance at the company level, and establish an enhanced risk reporting function designed to establish predictive analytics and automation within Risk Management.
Specifically, in this role you will be accountable for applying your strategic thinking, analytical skills, and knowledge of risk management principles to drive proactively managing and monitoring the company's risk profile. This includes serving as a thought partner for ERM leadership, designing the process and artifacts necessary to create a sustainable program, and leading a team to identify opportunities to add value for senior leadership across Risk. This is a unique opportunity to get involved in standing up a new capability that is critical to the agenda of Risk leadership.
- Lead a team responsible for reporting our comprehensive Enterprise Risk Profile to Senior Management and the Board of Directors
- Own and operationalize the company's Risk Appetite program across all Risk Categories, including periodic review of metrics and limits, and monitoring/escalating metrics that correspond to established thresholds
- Continuously assess and improve reporting and monitoring in response to feedback from executive stakeholders, Board members, and based on self-identified opportunities
- Establish an Enhanced Risk Reporting and Analytics function designed to augment existing reporting with predictive indicators of risk
- Identify opportunities for automation of reporting, risk data analytics, and other processes within Enterprise Risk Management and deliver on the team's automation agenda
- Create value across the lines of defense by partnering with stakeholders to deliver enhancements to existing reporting, as well as new reporting and analytics products, to inform business and risk decision-making
- Establish processes and standards needed to manage this function, which will serve as an analytical delivery unit for ERM
- Bachelor's Degree or military experience
- At least 8 years of experience in Project or Process Management
- At least 5 years of experience in Financial Services
- At least 3 years of experience in a Risk Management related role
- At least 5 years of management experience