This role is responsible to maintain and oversee Enterprise Risk Management frameworks and methodologies, opine on program effectiveness and ensure ongoing improvements to the programs and related tools.
The role is responsible for implementing assigned programs and tools with the first and second lines.
- Program Methodology: manage assigned risk tools (MRI, RCSA, Issues and other risk inputs) across all business lines for key risk inputs.
- Periodically perform program assurance to validate program effectiveness
- Ensure effective implementation of the program with inputs from relevant stakeholders and monitor effectiveness through reporting and metrics.
- Maintain and develop related tool sets including the related GRC modules and related tools, such as taxonomy and materiality, used to execute and maintain the relevant ERM programs. Maintain and enhance related reporting.
- 7+ years riskexperience in all risk categories with a focus on risk functions (credit, operational, regulatory risk).
- In-depth knowledge of consumer and commercial businesses and products, operations.
- Historical interaction with the regulators and ability to represent the institution effectively.
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills, including the ability to work effectively with others at all levels across the organization and provide authoritative guidance to management and staff within the organization.
- Strategic vision and organization/marketplace awareness.
- Strong working knowledge of the risks associated with the Business Division/Unit product and service mix and a track record of partnering with business management to implement effective control and oversight programs.
- Problem solving skills as well as flexibility and adaptability are of key importance.
- Commitment to development and career advancement of diverse workforce.
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Professional Certifications preferred Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager, Certified Fraud Examiner, Chartered Financial Analyst, Certified Public Accountant
Job ID/ Req. Number191112