$80K — $100K *
Would you like to join a company that is a leader in the health insurance industry? The Rawlings Group has successfully provided cost containment services to the largest health insurance plans in the country for more than 40 years.
We are looking for hard-working, talented people who share our commitment to excellence. Our comprehensive benefit package includes health and dental benefits, short term disability insurance, 401(k) Plan with company contribution, paid time off and more. We also offer an onsite gym, café, and coffee shop.
Our Culture is focused on:
• The guiding principle of doing the right thing.
• Caring for our employees and taking pride in the work they do.
• Providing recognition and financially rewarding employees for their success.
Our Values are:
• Integrity and Trust
• Customer Service Excellence
• Diversity and Inclusion
• Honoring our Veterans and Their Service
Under the direction of the Enterprise Reporting Team Lead, the Enterprise Report Developer will work with internal customers to gather data essential to reporting, and generate, test, and distribute reports.
• Work with customers to research existing processes.
• Document and organize findings with the ability to analyze and provide suggestions for improvements.
• Work with customers and manager to understand existing processes and, where appropriate, suggest and assist in the implementation of process changes for each business unit.
• Assist in data collection.
• Generate, test and distribute reports.
• Follow development standards, use source control and document progress via a work management system.
• Ability to organize, analyze and document data.
• Experience with data collection and organization.
• Demonstrated ability to gather requirements.
• Experience with MS SQL, SSRS and Excel required.
• Experience with an analytics tool, such as Tableau, preferred.
• Experience with a work management tool such as MS Team Foundation Server desired.
• Demonstrated ability to work well with employees at all levels.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Frequently remains in sitting position for long periods of time to perform duties
• Frequently concentrates for long periods of time, paying close attention to detail
• Frequently uses and views the computer using fingers, hands, and vision
• Frequently works in a well-lit, tempered environment
• Occasionally moves through office to communicate with other employees
Valid through: 12/9/2021
$100K — $150K *
4 days ago