The Citrix Enterprise Relationship Manager (ERM) runs all direct and indirect selling activities within the Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS) & the agencies within DHS. Responsible for achieving or exceeding assigned revenue targets within an assigned territory, you will sell sophisticated software, networking and cloud solutions by establishing C level relationships within target accounts.
- Form relationships at CxO levels sell Citrix solutions directly to named accounts by understanding and detailing those key customer’s business and IT strategies, priorities and goals.
- Carry a revenue quota that meets or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress towards achieving account strategies, drawing up, implementing analysis of key accounts, using a defined sales methodology
- Establish and maintain close relationships with inside sales, systems engineers, consultants and sales specialists to access and use from appropriate internal resources and with external partners.
- Understand and navigate account procurement practices to successfully negotiate government procurement processes.
- You will drive timely resolution of customer issues and ensures high levels of customer satisfaction with Citrix products and services.
- You will provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management and ensure accurate and timely forecasts and management reporting in SalesForce.com.
- Lead teams of internal and external resources to identify, pursue, and close specific opportunities consistent with account strategies.
- Knowledge of sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcoming objections, return on investment analysis, closing the sale through appropriate procurement vehicle
- Knowledge of Citrix products is a plus
- Knowledge of complementary hardware and software solutions
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
- Strong work ethic, can-do demeanor and follow through ability.
- U.S. Security Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of prior territory sales experience in a high tech environment w/a track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology
- 5 + Federal Sales experience, specifically selling to DHS.